Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Our new favorite tune.
*Sarah Smile and My Nick head out the front door, towards the car*

Neighbor - [crazytalk] [something about a refrigerator] [frantic] [crazytalk]

Sarah Smile - *starts the car and yawns* "It's pretty early for such a big dose of crazy, don't you think?"

My Nick - "Whenever she talks to me, I hear in my head," *sings to the tune of Patsy Cline's 'Crazy'* "Craaaa-zzzzzzzzy, like ran into a car without a helmut, craaaaaaa-zzzzzzzzzy."

Sarah Smile - "Craaaaaaaaa-zzzzzzy, just plain ole craaaaaaaaa-zzzzzzy."

My Nick - "Craaaaaaaa-zzzzzzy, like dropped off a balcony, craaaaaaaa-zzzzzzzzy, craaaaaaaa-zzzzzzzy, hit with a baseball bat and has to relearn the alphabet, craaaaaaaaa-zzzzzy."

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Craaaaaaaaaaaa-zzzzzzzzzzzzzy, 'cuz Sarah got this song stuck in my head, craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-zzzzzzzzzzzy."

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yeah. It's still stuck in mine too.

Post a Comment

<< Home