Thursday, September 21, 2006
For Mycaelus, Who Likes My Memes.
WHAT IS YOUR:
-> ringtone: Love Shack. But don't tell, because sometimes I pretend its on vibrate so I can fake phone calls to escape people.
-> middle name: Anne. But I'm really intrigued by the fact that Emily (Nick's sister) filled this out with "I'm not sure." I'm dying to know, but not right away. I'm having too much fun thinking up scenerios involving spys and infant amnesia. Maybe she has like 18 names, after a bunch of saints, like in Mexico, and she's not sure which one is in the exact middle. *chuckling and pondering*
-> pets name: *laughs* Ok, you want all their names? You want their FULL names? My fingers will cramp!

WHAT COLOR:
-> is your hair: It's actually two colors right now. No, not on purpose. Grrrrr.
-> are your eyes: We covered this in depth already, but the short answer is green.
-> are your socks: Not wearing any socks.
-> is your shirt: Red.

RIGHT NOW:
-> the closest thing to your left hand? A framed picture of the handsomest man in the world.
-> what's in your pockets?: *checking* Er, a falling star? My hopes and dreams? Lint?
-> are you thirsty: Yes, actually. Hold on. *crosses over to the water cooler and fills the walrus bottle* Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Much better.
-> what are you sitting on: An office chair. It twirls. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

SUPERSTAR
-> where are your parents: I imagine my dad is at work, in San Francisco. No idea where my mother is. The Kingdom of Omaha, perhaps?
-> song listening to: The one on my myspace. I stole it from Colsy.

ONE OR THE OTHER:
-> cookies or candy: Those strawberry candies whose wrappers look like a strawberry.
-> school or work: Work. I love it here.
-> apple or banana: Apple. Crisp, crunchy ones that are a smidge on the tart side, yum!
-> shower or bath: Bath. I do my best daydreaming in the bathtub.
-> cingular or verizon: TMobile.
-> ps2 or xbox: I couldn't tell them apart if you PAID me.

FAVORITE:
-> animal: Whichever animal is closest to me at the moment is my favorite. So currently my favorite animal is either My Chica in Marketing's little red beta fish "Valentine" or that big hawk circling outside the lobby.
-> coin: Pennies!! I love pennies. They fascinate me. Even the shiny new ones seem older somehow than all the silvery coins, which seem so sterile and boring. Pennies could tell good stories. I used to hoard pennies as a kid, not for their monatery value, but to pretend they were treasure.
-> pokemon: *blinks* How on earth would I even kno- WAIT!! I DO know a pokemon! I remembered because it was so much fun to say! Squirtle! Sometimes I say "Squirtle, squirtle, squirtle," like to the tune of the dreidal song. It's FUN. And that is the ONLY thing I know about pokemon. WAIT!! I know another pokemon fact. William Hung collects pokemon cards. Ok, that's all I know about pokemon. That's prolly all I need to know. Ever.
-> clothes brand: Anthropologie.

RANDOM:
-> what do you wish you were doing right now: Can I do a whole post on this later?
-> what was the last thing you bought: Turkey and avocado on sourdough with spicy mustard sammich. YUM.
-> are you wearing a belt: Nope, just naked beltloops. And suspenders. Ok, not really about the suspenders. I wish. Oooooooo, I should buy suspenders. Interesting ones. And cover them in pins and stuff. (See why I need other people to dress me?)
-> what was the last thing you did besides this: Play with my new Intel Moonmen. I was pretending they were crimefighters who could fly. I think that vendor who walked in was freaked.
-> When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?: Hey I look pretty cute. Seriously. I look cute when I've just woken up. Plus the little mirror in my bathroom is pretty flattering.
-> What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?: Amour, bookstore, contour, downpour, encore, folklore, galore, heartsore, ignore, lore, moor, nor, oar, postwar, restore, senor, threescore, uproar, whore, your, someone PLEASE make me a poem out of this, please oh please oh please.
-> Favorite planet?: Saturn. It looks like it's hulahooping, so I suspect it's a very jolly place, like being on a carnival ride.
-> Who is the 4th person on your received call list on your mobile?: It's a secret. From ME even. I don't have my phone handy. Odds say Nick or Lola.
-> What's the last text message you recieved say? Again, that shall have to remain a mystery.
-> What shirt are you wearing?: It's red, knit. 3/4 sleeves, tshirt neckline. Pretty basic.
-> Do you "label" yourself?: Sometimes I stamp myself with the bank endorsement stamp for the checks I process. Or the date stamp. "Recieved Sept. 21st, 2006" *giggle* Sometimes I stamp other people too, if they're having trouble remembering the date.
-> Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing: Can't see one so lets just say cheap but cutesy knock offs.
-> Bright or Dark Room?: In between. Bright enough to read, or see who I'm groping.
-> What do you think about the last person who took this survey?: I think she doesn't know what to think of me. I'm an aquired taste, so *crosses fingers*....
-> What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching old Scrubs episodes, coszied up to My Nick, staying up late because I was too happy to sleep.
-> What did your last text message you sent say? Prolly something along the lines of 'Cool, see you then,' or 'see you there!' because I never know when a text message conversation is over so I always have the last word.
-> What's a word that you say a lot?: SWEET. I know. I'm a dork. It's part of my aquired tastiness!
-> Who told you he/she loved you last?: Nick or Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls.
-> What food are you dying to eat right now?: Rolled Tacos. And a peach.
-> How many drugs have you done in the last three days?: Hmmm. Just painkillers and vitamins I think. *checks with Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls* Yeah.
-> How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None at the moment. But when I was 19, my boyfriend at the time developed a roll that he found lying around in my drawers, and it turned out to be almost ten years old.
-> Favorite age you have been so far?: This one. It's pretty much always been whatever age I'm at. It just keeps getting better.
-> Your worst enemy?: Those stupid toilet paper holders that only let you take like three squares. Exactly who's best interest is it in for me to skimp on the TP?
-> What is your current desktop picture?: Me and the Knickers.
-> What was the last thing you said to someone?: "It'll be our little secret."
-> If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you do: FLY. I would give ANYTHING to fly.
-> Do you like someone?: Aren't y'all gettin' sick of hearing about that?
-> If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet for them?: The last person I spoke to was a coworker who gave me a great neck massage so YES. I WOULD.
-> If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?: Someone who was cruel to an unnamed animal?
-> What is the closest object to your left foot?: My right foot.
-> What are you going to do now: Well, My Nickel will be here any minute, and we're going to Lola's tonight to help her pack.

LAST
-> drink: Water. From the walrus water bottle.
-> song you played: The one on my myspace again.
-> place you went: The little beauty queens' room. To, you know, powder my nose.
-> person you thought about: Y'all, naturally. *blows kisses*


3 Comments:

Blogger Mycaelus said...

Oh my goodness!

I have a few things to say here.

1) I love the title, because it is very accurate.
2) I am so writing a poem for you, 'cause you asked for one. It may take a while though.
3) How the HECK do you not know the difference between a PS2 and Xbox? You must be deprived.
4) Keep these things coming. I find them interesting and entertaining. But yeah.. everything else you post is pretty awesome as well.

That is all.

Goodnight.

Blogger Minoa said...

Check your inbox for the poem. In fact, I might post it somewhere in my blogosphere....

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

M -
1. *grin* Good.
2. Sweet! Thank you!
3. Maybe, but I don't feel deprived in any way.
4. Dawwww. *blushes*

Colsy, I loved it.

Post a Comment

<< Home