Friday, September 08, 2006
Another Actual Conversation
Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls - "Sarah, here." *puts a small pink pill in her hand*

Sarah Smile - *on the phone* "He's in a meeting right now, is there someone else I can try or would you like his voicemail?" *mouths 'Thank you'*

Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls - *goes upstairs*



A few minutes later .....



Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls - *calls from her desk* "So you put that pill under your tongue ....."

Sarah Smile - "Oh, I already swallowed it."

Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls - "Oh, it's ok I guess. It'll still work. Talk to you later?"

Sarah Smile - "Yeah, swing by my desk and I'll show you some new pictures."

Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls - "Ok, chica!"

Sarah Smile - "Oh by the way, what WAS that pill?"


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a rock star.

Post a Comment

<< Home