Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Meme!
1. When is the last time you held hands with someone?
This morning on the drive to work.

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I'm surprisingly tough when I need to be. I'd prolly survive combat, but die back in the trenches by tripping over my own gun or something stupid like that.

3. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
I got into that bad habit while living alone, and I can't seem to unlearn it. Oh well, the only other person who drinks the milk in my fridge is used to my spit by now.

4. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
*rolls eyes* If you read this, I'm sure you can guess whether or not THAT has ever happened.

5. How fast can you type?
Pretty damn fast, thanks to messenger programs. They've doubled my typing speed.

6. Are you afraid of the dark?
Usually not, unless something else is freaking me out, and then the dark just makes it worse.

7. Eye color?
Green on the outside, gold in the middle, so the color they appear depends on how big my pupil is.

8. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Sunday morning, I think.

9. Do you knock on wood?
I bump into furniture a lot, does that count? Other than that, I'm not supersitious.

10. Are you drinking anything right now?
Water. From my walrus shaped water bottle.

11. Do you think you're attractive?
Yes, particularly in some spots.

12. Can you hoola hoop?
Better than I can jump rope.

13. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes. Very. Unless it's from my brother or Nick.

14. What do you want for Christmas?
A wacky waving inflatable tube man. Seriously.

15. Do you know the Muffin Man?
Do I? I'm bad with names. Maybe if I saw him ........

16. Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm told I do.

17. Who wrote the book of love?
Robert Fulghum.

18. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes! It's so fun!

19. Do you consider yourself successful?
At the things that matter, yes. At jumping rope, no, I'm a dismal failure.

20. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
Everyone that matters.

21. Have you ever asked for a pony?
Yep. Got one. Then got another one.

22. Plans for tomorrow?
Kiss Nick. Work. Kiss Nick. Track down some moving boxes. Cook dinner. Pet the kitties. Kiss Nick.

23. Missing someone now?
No, but I will next week while Nick is gone.

24. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
This morning to Nick. No wait. At work today. To Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls.

25. How are you feeling today?
Good. A bit tired, Nick and I stayed up late last night doing laundry and watching old episodes of Scrubs.

26. Are happy with your life right now?
Utterly.

27. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Nope. Everyone loved me in school.

28. What are you looking forward to?
Oooooo, can I make a whole post of this?

29. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Sure. Lots of times.

30. Have you ever eaten dog food?
When I was a curious little girl. It was quite bland. I felt sorry for my dog.

31. Can you handle the truth?
If I'm well rested and my hair is behaving.

32. Do you like green eggs and ham?
Not particularly.

33. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
Chapstick. A book. Mints.

34. Any cool scars?
Yes! One on my lower back that's a combo cut/burn.

35. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
Well, *blush* there's this boy named Nick. He makes my tummy flipflop and my fingers tingle.

36. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'll let you know after I've had one.

37. What do you do when no one is watching?
Blog.

38. Have you ever been in love?
Oh have I ever.

39. Do you talk to yourself?
On a regular basis.

40. Is there something you want that you can't have?
A nap.

41. Things about the opposite sex that you first notice?
I'm not really sure. I mean, I know what attacts me to any particular person, but its usually different for each person.

42. What are you thinking about right now?
My grocery list.

43. Who did you last hug?
My Nick. *contented sigh*

44. Who did you last kiss?
My Nick. *impatient glance at the clock*

45. Where is your phone?
Right next to me.

46. What was the last thing you ate?
A sugar cookie.

47. Favorite Color?
Green!

48. What is the last movie watched?
Bambi. In french.

49. What song do you currently hear?
Snow Patrol's Make This Go On Forever. Great song.

50. What do you want?
A vacation.

51. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
I am. *grin* It's lovely.


5 Comments:

Blogger Mycaelus said...

What a lovely insight into the life of Sarah Smile.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

At first I thought you were being sarcastic. I always feel apologetic when I post a meme.

Blogger Mycaelus said...

You shouldn't feel apologetic. Everyone else should feel apologetic for not knowing enough about you.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

From now on I'm titling all my meme posts "For Mycaelus."

Blogger Mycaelus said...

Bonus!

Post a Comment

<< Home