Thursday, April 05, 2007
If just one person rhymed it with "-tara" or "-clara," just once, but it's always "-bara."
Radio Personality - "I think every name has a nickname that just seems so obvious that everyone with that name gets it at some point. Like my name is Monique, and everyone at some point calls me 'unique Monique.'"

Sarah Smile - *to Nick* "I don't think my name has an obvious nickname like that."

Radio Personality - *discussing other examples*

My Nick - "Sarah Smile?"

Sarah Smile - "I use that nickname for myself, nobody has ever called me that in person, unless I mentioned it first. So I don't think it counts. 'Sarah' doesn't rhyme with much so -"

Radio Personality - "Like, 'Sarah Bear-rah' ........"

Sarah Smile - *insta-riled*
*hackles up*
"Yeah, except for that. I HATE that. Why does EVERYONE immediately go there with my name? IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE."

My Nick - "I had no idea you had so much emotion about this."

Sarah Smile - "Me neither. I always forget until someone says it."

Labels: , , , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Sarah Bear-ah is MUCH better than pissy Missy. That's all I'm saying.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Ok. I HAVE to give you that one. That IS worse.

Post a Comment

<< Home