Wednesday, April 04, 2007
I can't decide.
This one?


Or this one?


Perhaps the obvious answer is BOTH, and let them hang in a closet next to each other like cigarette girl and a glamorous actress meeting in a speakeasy in 1923.

Labels: , ,



9 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

The question is, would you wear them to work or wait for the special occasion?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously to me that you would choose the first.

*giggles*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fact: I actually OWN that first dress, in that same turquoise as is my favourite dress on you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, that was me, "anonymous".

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find that first one? I LOVE IT! I don't think the occasion matters... hell wear it while bike riding up a hill on a rainy day. It's beautiful!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Colsy - I would lounge around the house in them.

'Rezzie - Can I borrow it(slut)?

Norma - I think I will. Just for you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. That last dress makes me want to have a reason to drink martini's in a dimly lit but smoky jazz club, where I will tell the waitress, "Bring me my regular, Darling. Make it snappy, a man in a very charming hat just walked in and I do believe he's unattached."

I will, of course, be smoking a ciggirette with a long black holder.

Oh and before I get caught up even more in that daydream....BOTH! Without a doubt!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would spill red wine all over that pink dress within minutes of wearing it! Or part of my lunch might end up on it.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

DD - I'm certain, at some point, in one of your lives, you did exactly that.

Norma - It goes without saying that I will spill something on them. I'm just that clumsy.

Post a Comment

<< Home