Thursday, April 12, 2007
11 Months
With all the hurry-up-and-wait of the company healthcare meeting today, I find myself with very little time left to blog about our 11 month anniversary.

Hellooooo, people. I wanna go blog about my boyfriend. Can we hurry up with this work stuff?
Priorities here.
Sheesh.

And so all I'll say, all I have time to say, all I really need to say, is that Nick will be here any minute, like every day. And I'm looking for him, like every day. And when I see him, everything will instantly get a little bit better. Like every day.

His company makes everything, every day, better.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

awwww. i love living with my hunny. it DOES make everything better.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Stands up, clears throat and holds up champagne glass*

"To VJ and Nick.

Please never lose the funny because then I would be bored at work and might have to get my work done and then I would hate work but work isn't so bad when there is funny involved.

Ummm, yeah, so thanks for sharing it with us!"

*starts to sit down, then stands back up so fast champagne spills on front of dress. Someone giggles.*

"Also, congrats and many more and also, good job and all that."

*sits down, girl next to her whispers "Bloody hell, you call that a toast? That was terrible." Luca licks my hand and makes everything fine again*

Post a Comment

<< Home