We'll bring katanas and pizza and I'll dress up as Donatello, and you can dress up as Michelangelo or Raphael or the other one, and Nick can dress up like Man Who Thinks His Girlfriend Is Nuts! (He already has this costume.)
It'll be FUN!

Come on, Colsy, you know you want to.
Labels: Colsy, I am such a child





9 Comments:
TURTLE POWER!!!
*wraps up arms and legs in toilet paper, runs to the store to get a rat so that at the drive-in she can coach the new Master Splinter*
i was always in luv with raphael... don't know why. i think it was the broody angsty thing.
See? Colsy rocks.
WK, are you joining us?
Seriously, how could anyone in their right mind pass up an invitation like this?
And now, all I can do is think: Holy Mother of God, what is the other ones name?
Leonardo, I think.
You should come! We'll dress up Luca and bring him too!
haha I actually have pictures of me in a Ninja Turtle mask and since I know you won't believe it I'm going to post them to my myspace homepage as proof.... check it out!
Norma's myspace page
oh shoot... false alarm.. now I can't find it on my home computer. I'll look on my work computer tomorrow.
ok so I doubt at this point anyone cares.. hahaha but it's there now. YES I got THAT obsessed over it. I HAD to find that picture. ha.
My computer is having issues with Myspace today for some reason, but I can't wait to check those out as soon as I can!
Post a Comment
<< Home