Monday, March 12, 2007
The Internet isn't my ONLY friend.
And to prove it, I have pictures. And to prove that they were in fact taken in my living room, Sancho joins the picture.

Behold!

Dillon!


He joined Nick and I last night for SSS Sundays. Sushi and South Park (and sometimes Scotch) Sundays, that is.
Although it became Indian food and South Park and Wine Sunday this time, because he brought wine and doesn't eat seafood. Less alliterative, but oodles of fun!

Who's coming next week?

Labels: , , , , , ,



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that only proves you have ONE friend. Who loves stuffed monkeys. nyuk nyuk nyuk... ha.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

ALL of my friends like stuffed monkeys. That's a requirement.

Actually, Sancho somehow manages to show up in every picture, with everyone. He's hard to put down.

Note to self - Post more evidence of my having a life outside of taking pictures of my pets.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SSS Sundays?! I want to come!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the Ninja Turtle movie date, I would so be there is I were closer.

*waves to Dillon*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if. if. if. not is!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

You two should carpool on down. DD and Lola, you aren't THAT far from each other, I think.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are about 8 hours apart, which isn't that bad considering we live in different states.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Post a Comment

<< Home