Tuesday, March 13, 2007
I'd have a lot more of 'em if she'd come visit more. Or MOVE HERE. *eyes widen* Oh. Wow. Think of the mischief.
Dillon - "Tell me your favorite, no wait. Your second favorite Jordan story."

Sarah Smile - "I think my second favorite Jordan story is the one where we tried to steal a shopping cart.* But I'd rather tell my favorite, which is the one where we were driving through Minnesota, and she had a backscratcher, which she pushed down her sleeve so it looked as if it was her hand. Jordan has this incredible gift for physical comedy, and I won't attempt to explain exactly HOW it was funny, just take my word for it that it WAS. And she started to entertain the other cars on the road with this routine. The truck driver behind us was really enjoying it, until he started laughing so hard he ran a jetta off the road."

Dillon - "Wow."

Sarah Smile - "Yeah, we didn't know if we should stop or something, but we just kept on."

Dillon - ".........."

Sarah Smile - "Oh, I should clarify. When I say, 'ran off the road,' I mean there was a lot of swerving and dust from being half on the road and half in a field. The truck and the jetta never made contact and nobody was hurt. If they had, it definately would have clarified the whole, 'stop or don't stop' question. The truck and the jetta kept driving as well, after exchanging some rather understandable gestures. I meant, we didn't know if Jordan should, like, stop entertaining the other drivers."



* In hindsight, my second favorite Jordan story was the one where we bought presents for people we didn't know and got terribly tied up in the ribbon, but you kinda had to be there for that one.

Labels: , , , ,



11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww. I love girl talk. Is it ok that I hate her flat belly though?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY wait... is that YOUR flat belly I hate? That smile looks familiar???? hahahaha

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

No, no, that particular flat belly is all Jordan's.

I wish I could claim it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan sounds awesome! Everyone needs a Jordan in their life!

And I have to admit she has a rockin' body. (I mean that in a very approriate way!)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what is happening to her in that first picture? And who is doing whatever is happeing to her in that first picture?

There has to be a story there!

Blogger Hank said...

Yeah, I have to agree with daydreamer on this one.

Can you explain what "terribly tied up in the ribbon" means? Are you being literal?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yeah, everybody needs a Jordan. I'm not certain I could explain what is happening in those pictures, because Jordan is, in many ways, unexplainable. Like ghost sightings. This merely adds to her allure.

And yes, I do mean tied up literally. I can explain. It was very dark in the bushes.

Blogger Hank said...

My sisters always say, upon seeing someone with a flat belly like that, or otherwise having perfect skin etc., "we hate her."

I guess it's funnier when they say it. Written out like that, it just looks mean. But it's said in the nicest way...really.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oh I understand of course. I'm a woman, and you're speaking our native tongue.

Blogger Hank said...

And two more things about that Jordan picture:

one, and I hate to say it, but in addition to the flat stomach, is it me or is she about to fall out of her top?

And, someone had great---really great---timing with the camera. I would love to know if this was candid, or planned. If candid, I'm seriously impressed with the photographer.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I must confess, I hadn't oogled her pictures enough to notice. Please don't make me.

And as for the pictures, I got them from her, I didn't take them myself.

Post a Comment

<< Home