Thursday, March 08, 2007
I bought his first album.
And I don't want to sound like a mean old hag, stripping the world of things that other people find enjoyable. But I must confess I would totally wear this t-shirt.



(Also available with comma.)

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

I would much rather see a shirt that read "That's enough Mr. Gates." Or what ever happened to "That'll do Pig. That'll do."

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't feel this way about him until he started dating Jessica Simpson.

Zing!

Not really, I should be ashamed of myself for making fun of the mentally challenged.

Zing!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok like.... are you stalking me and eavesdropping on my conversations or something? I swear my friends and I just had a whole conversation about him and her, and who loves him, who hates him, who thinks he looks like Johnny Depp's second cousin twice removed. *insert twilight zone music here! :O

This about the fourth or fifth time that you write about something I just got done discussing with friends. YOU ROCK!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Colsy - I would totally wear those too.

DD - Yeah, that didn't help. Also, hee!

Norma - Yes. I stalk you. I'm so happy you think that rocks. Hee.

Post a Comment

<< Home