Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Cover Stories.
MK wants more interesting stories to tell than the truth about how she broke her ankle, and if anyone understands, it's me.
I always manage to injure myself in boring ways.
Ask me about the time I dislocated my knee at a football game. Sounds interesting, right? Nope. I was in the stands at the time. I just stood up wrong.


So, for MK, I suggest my favorite all-purpose lie.

"Shark attack."

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was attacked by a shark once. He left really ugly scars on my neck (translation=hickies) in the 11th grade.

Other than that....I haven't had anything broken or maimed. Lucky you! You girls have all the fun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was attacked by a shark too! (What a cowinkydink!)Luckily, he didn't break anything but that may have been because I paid up.

Poor Miss K. I hope she feels better. Maybe I can pay her to design a neato website for me while she is convelesing.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Norma - Hahahahahahahahaha! I wish I'd thought to use that to explain the criss-cross grid of bruises from my boyfriend at the time car's luggage rack. *wink* My mother didn't know what to make of that.

DD - Yeah, that shark really got around. And MK's pricy but SO WORTH IT, as you can see.

Post a Comment

<< Home