No, I haven't mastered cloning her (yet) but last night I combed enough hair off of her to make an extra cat.
Very economical, Jonny says.
Any takers?
Normally they don't shed much. I've been pretty lucky in that respect. For one thing, they're both only long hair crosses, so while they have the length of a long haired cat, it's nowhere near as thick as you'd think. Also, since our temperature here doesn't fluctuate much, they don't tend to grow big winter coats, and so what shedding they do is just normal hair loss.
But they do bulk up slightly for winter, and with our little heat wave this week, I was noticing that they were leaving a layer of hair where ever they slept.
Both cats loved to be brushed, but Dulce is much easier. She curls up in your lap, occasionally rolling over for you to get another spot. But Mau objects to staying put, as a matter of principle. You have to follow him around while you brush him.





6 Comments:
Holy Moly! You seriously could make another cat out of that hair!
Maisey is a cross between Dulce and Mau, she likes to be brushed and will direct you to what spot you should do next, please but you have to chase her around to do it because she'll stop and let you brush then move on and you follow her and she'll let you brush and then she'll move on and you foll....you get the point.
About the question, "Anybody want a Dulce?" Ummm, do you really have to ask?
*Raises hand, jumps up and down like a kindergartener, "Oh me! Me! Pick me!!"
You were the first person I thought of, actually.
I have a teen daughter that sheds just as much as Dulce. Anybody want a teenager?
Hey.. this article reminded me of that movie, The Prestige. eek!
Sure, I like teenagers!
I keep looking at that picture and I can't help but think it would make a great toupee!
Also a very economical use.
Post a Comment
<< Home