Monday, February 19, 2007
Yeah, my hands are shaking a little.
A crazy man called, demanding our janitor. He was yelling and rude. He identified himself only as Dave and that he was "from your electrical repair company" And when I couldn't get a hold of our janitor to put him on the line and offered to take a message, he got even louder.
I asked him to stop yelling.
He said "YOU'RE MAKING ME YELL!!!!!!!!
I WANNA STRANGLE YOU *muffled, either the word "THROUGH" or "WITH"* THE PHONE CORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


So yeah. My first official death threat.

The VP is trying to figure out who this guy is. I'm just nervous that he'd show up here, since he would know where we are if he really has subcontracted here. And while I don't want to be over dramatic, something in his voice makes me wanna take him seriously.

Anybody wanna sleep over at my place tonight?

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Bring Luca to work with you tomorrow.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

That's a fabulous idea, in all sorts of ways.

Blogger Pete said...

I won't die, I can't die - as long as there is danger I'll be there, as long as accidents happen I'll be handing out the tea and biscuits and telling everyone it could be worse - it could have been a real cow etc.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Post a Comment

<< Home