Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Why didn't y'all tell me?
Cops rocks!

The show, Cops, it's the best show ever!
I never knew that!
I'd never watched it before.

But sweet Jesus, it's the best thing ever!
And that's not blasphemy, I genuinely think Jesus must have had something to do with the creation of this show.

There is only one thing I don't understand.
How come none of these wonderful crazies have spin-offs?

I would PAY to see more of "Steven," that retarded drag queen* who steals balloons.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find if anyone sells the seasons collections.
*shakes head* Who knew there was so much delightful crazy all in one place!



*I'm not implying there is any connection between being a drag queen and being mentally disabled. Steven just happened to be both. Also, I'm not suggesting either of these things are connected to him being a balloon thief. He just happened to be that too.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home