Friday, February 23, 2007
Oops.
I think my neighbor is worried for my well-being.

Ok, so it happened like this. I was just sitting at home, chopping up a pile of onions, crying a river over the fumes, watching Scrubs, and there was a knock at the door.

As I opened the door, still weeping, it occurred to me that I prolly should have set my big chopping knife down.
My neighbor looked at me, and stepped back, eyes wide.

"Oh, oh no. I was just chopping onions."

The look on his face said he didn't believe me.
After a brief question about the trash pickup, he practically ran back to his house, no doubt to call county mental health.
Damn it.
This is as bad as the time that a small error in the school office led to my being called in for a suicide intervention.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

i don't chop onions for this very reason.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

You're smarter than me.

Post a Comment

<< Home