Tuesday, February 20, 2007
It IS her own hair. Let her shave it if she wants.
Before I go on, I should clarify that I do think Britney is having a meltdown, and I do think she's acting like she needs help and she's having trouble asking with words. That seems quite clear.

But of all the odd things she's done, shaving her head doesn't seem so odd. When she said she was tired of people touching it, I had a sudden flash of sympathy. I mean, in the two hours it took to do my hair on Sat, I got sick of it. And she's dealt with it, what, almost daily, since she was what? Nine? How old was she when she started on the Mickey Mouse club?
At any rate, it's been a long time.

And she has a pretty shaved head, as shaved heads go.


I think it's a not so subtle statement, of starting over. That's not so bad a statement, either.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she was on a Howard K Stern induced 'shroom or methadone trip.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Post a Comment

<< Home