Tuesday, February 13, 2007
I'm looking at you, Chillies. And don't think I've forgotten you, TGIFridays.
Nick and I have made a new resolution. As a matter of principle, no longer will we order any menu items which have a verb it in it's name.
Also, nothing with the words, "-Crusted," "Sizzlin'" or "Kickin.'"
Obviously, nothing that is "Slammin.'"

I wouldn't call this a diet, per se, since I intend to fill the void in our diet with Pizza Hut CheesyBites pizza.

No, this is a statement to restaurant chains everywhere.

It's dinner. Not a pep rally.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

I've been tempted lately to eat at local restaurants only. No more chains. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a movie memorabilia museum, that all of those weird photos are just there to keep my mind off of the fact that I see more of my plate than the food, that that really is a garnish and not a hair, and that my waiter would prefer flirting with the girls at the table behind me than filling up my tea.

Blogger T said...

Incidentally, have you seen the new Cheesy Bites commercial Jessica Simpson did? It's a dig at Nick Lachey.

And it made me laugh. HA HA HA. Like that.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Colsy - Oh totally. I agree. I try not to be a snob about it, but I prefer local restaurants by far.

'Rezzie - Yeah, I have seen it. And I understand how she feels. Cheesy Bites really are that good.

Post a Comment

<< Home