Tuesday, February 20, 2007
The Eternal Debate.
Do I or do I not like Disneyland?
I can never decide.

I like the Jungle Cruise ride. I hate the gift shops. I like hugging the characters in costume. I hate that I like hugging the characters in costume. The movies are fun. I don't think most of the characters in Disney movies are good role models.
It's soooooooooo cheesy. Is that always a bad thing?

Some days I think it's innocent fun, and other days I think its soulless and wrong.


Why can't someone create a NarniaLand? With no gift shop. I'd be so much less conflicted. And think of the rides!

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disneyland is a tough one to figure out. When you're little... it scares the crap out of you. But then when you're older, the rides are boring. I think Disneyland was invented for senior citizens or people going through mid life crisis.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I think it was invented for the sort of people that think that having a personality = wearing a sweatshirt with Minnie Mouse on it.

Post a Comment

<< Home