Friday, January 26, 2007
Alternative Medicine.

I think if someone bought me these boots, it would cure my cold.












Or this purse.
















Or this necklace.
















Or these sheets on the left.











Or this kimono.















Or this sweater.


















Or these shoes.



















You know what else I think will work?

Toast and Thai soup.
Nick kisses on my face.
Mau whisker-tickles.
My feather pillows.
The movie Roman Holiday.
Wearing my giant sombrero.
Comments? I know it's comment-whoring, and I try not to do that. But my body is all jacked up at the moment, and I'm just sick and tired of being sick.
Tell me I'm pretty?

Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

you're beautimous.

glowy and refined.

Blogger Run for Chocolate said...

You are very pretty and have great taste. Feel better soon.

Blogger Minoa said...

You're a knockout!
You have excellent taste!
All pets in your house are cute and adorable!

Blogger David said...

you are so easy to please.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

MK and Chocolate - Daw. Thanks you.

DD - It took me a while to figure out what was wrong with that first sentence. *blush* Also, daw. Thank you.

Colsy - Daw. Thank you.

David - I'm not certain if that was sarcasm or not. I really am easy to please. Honestly, I'm just as happy with a happy meal toy and a kiss on the forehead.

Post a Comment

<< Home