Friday, January 12, 2007
Speaking Of Things I REALLY Love ....
........ Today marks 8 months of My Nick being mine.



When we're just sitting around, watching tv or riding in the car, we can just laugh at the world, mocking it as if we're the most superior beings to ever live. And in those moments, when we're exchanging a look over some subtle inside joke, I wonder at the odds of ever finding someone with the exact same sense of humor as oneself, where you never have to explain why you find something funny. And in those moments I think that while we might not be the most perfect things this world has ever seen, our love might be.

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have that guy, his dog, and his duck on our wall. they make me smile every morning.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me all smiley. Congrats, and I agree with you wholeheartedly, veaj.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

WK - I feel that way about seeing Nick every morning. *grin*

Mlisso - Awwwwww.

Post a Comment

<< Home