



In that last photo, of the view from the kitchen window of the yard we share with the neighbors, you might be able to spot the following things. The neighbor's two dogs, who Luca just adores playing with, the fire pit, the hot tub (not to be confused with the Wonder Tub), one of 8 trucks that seem to belong to the neighbors (a household of only three people), part of the tree (upper left) which will soon have a rope swing for me, and a slice of our beautiful, warm, January sky.And as promised (you thought I was kidding, didn't you?), and because I forgot to take a picture of the Wonder Tub itself because I was too busy unpacking all my bath toys (Poor Nick. "THAT? THAT is what I had to haul in that heavy box? MY LITTLE PONIES? How many rubber duckies do you HAVE?"), here is a picture of myself IN the Wonder Tub, and my smile shows just how gleefully happy it makes me.





2 Comments:
I love how the pattern of your blog shows thru your picture. A very nice picture by the way. ;)
i agree with colleen.
also, nudie!
Post a Comment
<< Home