
Dear Pisces,
After staring intently into my blue exercise ball, I can tell you I definitely saw blue skies. Or whitish ones. That's the drawback of a blue tinted ball. At any rate, the sky will be there, and won't be falling.
I see your craft garden. Your crayon crop will come in well, the sequin trees will be free of blight, but take care when threshing the feathers.
This year, make the financial investment in a good pair of boots. They will come in handy at a VERY unexpected moment.
Late spring will be excellent time for a haircut, and coincidently, also a good time to embrace change. You could kill two birds with one stone there, if you choose.
Speaking of which, this is not a good year for killing birds, literally speaking. The race of birds is a bit testy this year. I suggest not letting the bird feeder stand empty for long.
Crackers will be your lucky snack, so while the moon is full, I suggest a cheese and cracker platter for any parties you might throw.
"No, not that one. Second from the left, that's it" will mean something important to you in the month of August.
When in doubt, just pretend to be a tourist, and all will be forgiven.
And this is very important. Write a letter to someone you don't know how to reach, and leave it in the crook of a tree. The squirrel will know what to do.
Have a great year, and check back with me if you have any questions. 'Cept about the letter. You know everything you need to about that.
-Miss Cleo





1 Comments:
*twirls*
That was wonderful!
*goes to buy boots*
Post a Comment
<< Home