Monday, December 11, 2006
Why Isn't This A Profession Anymore?


I wanna dance around fireplaces at parties and have cool sound effects when I shake my goodies. It's like being a stripper without having to be a stripper.

I found that clip while looking for this clip, which is one of my favorite scenes in ANY movie, EVER.



I've always thought of it as my autobiography in an abstract, one-scene sort of way, with me playing all the parts. It's brilliance, and I could watch it over and over and over and over.
Enjoy!

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger CamoBunny said...

wow, vj/ss. i found inspiration in that song/dance clip too, a while back. from it i learned about subtlety of movement during solos, the hotness of singing something in a language no one around understands, and the power of the all-black skinny outfit.

which reminds me, i've got some things left on my to-do list for the holidays. number twelve: get someone with an open fireplace to host a party where i get to do the above.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One person playing many parts in the same movie is a fine art. I do believe that Peter Sellers did it best.

Post a Comment

<< Home