Wednesday, December 13, 2006
So Then I Said ....
..... to an old friend, "So last night I had a dream that I was at some tiny little off Broadway play and you made a cameo as a funny little Englishman, wearing a vest and pocket watch. Then I woke up to banjo music, because I have a very old clock radio, and ever since the faceplate fell off, it has this quirk, that every time you turn it on, it changes stations at random and while this might technically be considered "broken" I think of it as a sort of musical adventure, and so Patsy the alarm clock and I get along just fine and it occurred to me that sometimes my real life is more surreal than my dreams, and then my puppy stuck his tongue in my ear and my nine pet birds chimed in with the banjo music, but enough about me. How are you? "

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggles insanely*

I'd love to wake up in your bedroom one morning.

Oops.

Post a Comment

<< Home