Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Rudolf the Twitchy-Nosed Bunny .....

........ likes to nibble on my clothes.
And if you ever saw him,
You would even have to admit that-my-boyfriend-is-totally-better-than-yours, sorry-to-have-to-say-it-but-it's-true.
All of the other pets,
Are threatened/attracted by his irresistible cuteness,
They all want to sniff him,
Turning the living room into a big reindeer game.


Ok, I suck at song parodies.

On my birthday, we went down to the El Cajon Animal Shelter, and in our (my) anxiousness to get a bunny, we got there quite early. While we drank coffee and (I) paced back and forth, a man pulled up with a kitten he'd found, to drop it off. I asked to hold him. He was so cuddly and friendly (and flea-bitten) that I had a very narrow escape from getting a kitten as well.
But a woman pulled up early, and she'd been looking for an orange tabby kitten all over, so she took him home for a fleabath.

At ten, they let us in and showed us the two bunnies they had. Oreo was a little white bunny with black spots, very cute (might still be there, only a five dollar adoption fee, folks), but it was Rudolf that stole my heart. They weren't kidding when they described him as the bunny you always wanted. He's got personality for miles and miles.

When we got home with him, I swear Mau rolled his eyes at us, but he doesn't quite know what to make of Rudolf. He keeps looking at me like, "What the heck IS it?"

It's your new friend, Mau. Keep him close, he might have world domination plans of his own.

Labels: , , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to rub noses with him!

Post a Comment

<< Home