Friday, December 22, 2006
Please Think Of Me This Christmas...
..... as you do any of the following.

  • Take a walk to see the christmas lights
  • Stretch, like reallyreally long, and wiggle your toes
  • Roast anything over an open flame
  • Toast anything with eggnog
  • Put on a Santa hat
  • Sit upside down on the couch
  • Get crafty
  • Take a nap
And I'll think of you while I'm doing all of these things and maybe, justmaybe it will be at the same time (with or without considering timezones, either way, I'm not picky) and then we'll be thinking of each other and it'll be like you're here or I'm there and this Internet won't seem so big after all.

My connection will be spotty the next couple of days, and just in case we don't talk, I wanted to tell you all how much you mean to me, and that I hope the holidays find you blissed out on sugar, in comfy socks, and that maybe, for one day, all will be right with the world.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home