Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I Love My New Camera Almost As Much As I Love My Pets.
Mick on the left and Gillian on the right. They'll always kissing, except for when I pull out the camera.


Pierce (brown) and Willow (white), our gay lovebirds except that they're finches, not lovebirds.


Maddox in the front there, in front of Hazel. Hazel is the only one who can tolerate living with the volatile and temperamental Maddox.


Hazel is also the softest looking of all my birdies.


Hazel and Maddox's three surviving kids, from top to bottom, Bevis, Bob and Meryl.


And I finally captured the puppy ear comb-over.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh who's the cutest widdle monster? yesh you are... oh yesh you are the cutest widdle snuggle face monster.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh who's the cutest widdle monster? yesh you are... oh yesh you are the cutest widdle snuggle face monster.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yesh. Yesh he is.

Post a Comment

<< Home