Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Colsy Has A Question
I asked here if there was anything any of you wanted to ask, and Colsy sent me this -

"What song do you sing in your head most often? Is it something from childhood that has haunted you? Or is it a song that you always go to because it was from a time when nothing else mattered?"

I think it's a great question and I'd like to open it up to all of you.

Personally, I have a collection of old country songs perma-stuck in my head. Bits and pieces of the songs I used to sing while swinging on the swingset with Bug.

Maybe it was Memphis, maybe t'was the southern summer night, maybe it was you, maybe it was me, but it sure felt right... - Pam Tillis

That's my baby, that's my diamond in the rough, but I can make him shine with my sweet love, that's my baby ..... - Lari White

The bluest eyes in Texas are haunting me tonight, like the stars that fill the midnight sky, her memory fills my mind .... - Nathan Larson

Her book is lying on the bed, the two of hearts to mark her page, now who could ever walk away at chapter 21, so she can't be really gone.... - Tim McGraw

Did you really think last night would last forever, did you really think that guy hung the moon, right now you hate yourself cause you knew better, but theres no use crying over spilled perfume.... - Pam Tillis

Baby, what do you say we just get lost? Leave this one horse townlike two rebels without a cause? I got people in Boston, ain't your daddy still in Des Moines? We can pack up tomorrow, tonight, let's flip a coin.... - Jo Dee Messina

But that's somebody else's moon tonight, those are somebody else's stars, they're are no longer mine, 'cause somewhere tonight, you're in somebody else's arms .... - Collin Raye

Albuquerque waitin' out a blizzard, Arizona dancin' 'cross the desert, watchin' the sun set in Monterey, girl I swear just the other day you were down in Georgia pickin' them peaches, in Carolina barefoot on the beaches. No matter where you choose to be, in my heart I'll always see you, everywhere.... - Tim McGraw

Wow, that was FUN.
Anybody wanna go to a playground and have a sing-a-long on the swings?

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home