Monday, March 06, 2006
In The Grand Tradition Of Replacing .........


............. unappreciative men with battery operated devices and galpals, I introduce you to the new great loves of my life.







Yes, Lola and walkie-talkies. What were YOU thinking?

I love them so.

She even did the cutest imitation of Devin, who couldn't join us, so I wouldn't miss her so.

We walked around and terrorized the airwaves.

I haven't had this much fun since, well, since my mother took my walkie-talkies away as a kid, after she found me on the front porch talking to a plane. "Yes, I'm in the brown house, waving. Can you see me, Mister?"


This was just a borrowed pair, which I have to return.
*cries*

Please send money to my fund to buy some of my own.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I have a pair of walkie-talkies that I...ahem...borrowed from my last job and never gave back. Perhaps you'd like to "borrow" mine for a while? I don't have any use for them at the moment.

Post a Comment

<< Home