Friday, March 03, 2006
Ok. *deep breath* This Could End Very Badly For Me. I Could, Probably Will, And Probably Deserve To Wind Up With Nothing.
Evan, I like you.

Very much.

How much took even me by surprise last night. I really HAD intended on behaving myself. Parking my car in the middle of the road, getting out, getting into your car, and kissing you while blocking traffic, that wasn't the plan.
Thats just what you do to me, baby.



Evan, you said that you didn't want to get rejected by the same girl twice.
What you don't know, what only a handful of people every knew, is what really happened when I began dating David. It wasn't a choice, in the sense you think it was. A bowling ball of fate came rolling down my alley, and I have my reasons for not blogging it or telling you at the time. If it makes a difference I'll be happy to explain it to you in person. Or not. It may not even matter at this point.

As for now, I'm not toying with you.
You are nobody's second choice, least of all mine.



So. I'm telling you this.
Whatever happens, I won't regret it.


I'll live if the answer is no.
It wouldn't surprise me if you just told me you were afraid of eventual rejection as a nice and polite way of letting me down.

But just in case you thought I wasn't serious, just in case you thought I didn't appreciate what was in front of me, I'm screwing my chances with any of the other interested men in my life. Just in case.

That's amore, baby.


5 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

*gasp*
I sense a great disturbance in the force. Many men, even some women, are suddenly quite envious of this...Evan.

Blogger Michael said...

I think that there was epic music playing in the background while all this was happening.

If there wasn't, there should have been. May the history books read...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*does the Finger Pyramid of Evil Contemplation, Mr. Burns style*

Blogger michael.dufel said...

I've been rejected twice by the same girl, twice over.

Blessed are those that don't have to worry about that.

Blogger Karen said...

awww i like that...that was sweet and honest ..your so lucky Evan.

Post a Comment

<< Home