Friday, February 24, 2006
Firsts.
1. Who was your first kiss? Kyle I think. In his car at the beach. I remember that Kyle was several years older than me, but I don't recall how old I was.

2. Who was your first prom date? Josh. Yes, the one who sent the dumb emails recently. Some Junior Prom thing, in our blink or you'll miss it relationship. I risked a suspension for my 'daring' red dress, which showed *gasp* my back.

3. Who was your first roommate? My best friend Lissy. This is her on the left. Yes that's me on the right, do not ask me what was on my face, I was probably quite drunk at the time.

4. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Cheap mexican beer and tequila. My brother Jesse took me to Ensenada, to teach me how not to be an annoying drunk high school girl. I guess he figured that if I could handle cheap beer and tequila, I could handle anything. Here is a picture of us (Jesse, left, his best friend Danny, right, me middle) as we started out the evening. Jesse has pictures of the whole evening, including the one he kept on his fridge, of me puking into the sink at our hotel. I wish I had it, I'd totally post it.

5. Where was your "first time"? Hmmm. I don't have nice stories about this, so I'll take a pass.

6. What was your first job? Calling registered republican voters and encouraging them to get out to vote for our candidates. I was 11 years old. I loved it, and no one guessed how young I was.

7. What was your first car? Quentin, a blue Chevy Tahoe. A gift from my grandmother to my brother, who passed it on to me. I loved him so. We rolled down a cliff together, where he died in flames, his last moments spent protecting me.

8. When did you go to your first funeral? Roger.

9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Well, the family moved to New Jersey when I was about 3 but moved back a few years later. Personally, I left San Diego when I was 19, for Albuquerque.

10. Who was your kindergarten teacher? Didn't have one, I skipped kindergarten.

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I honestly don't remember when the first was. The first without my parents was when my dad pawned me off on my grandmother who was in Texas at the time.

12. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with? I think it was one of those end of the week banquet things at a summer camp. That's right, it was Jeff. I don't have a picture of him, but *giggle* I did find some recent pictures of him on myspace. *giggle*

13. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Hmmmm. *thinking hard* The FIRST time. Lissy? Kenji? Paul? Can't remember exactly.

14. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Chrissy, my neighbor in New Jersey. We got matching bells on our bikes and terrorized the neighborhood, pretending we were spies. We lost touch after we moved back to California.

15. Who was the first person to send you flowers, or who was the first person that you sent flowers to? Prolly a high school boyfriend, or a boy would wanted to be.

16. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Lissy's house.

17. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Bunny or Devin, depends on what type of bad day.

18. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I've actually never been a bridesmaid until now, for my soon to be sister in law.

19. What's the first thing you do in the morning? Uncover the bird cages. The sound of them singing sorta pulls me more awake.


1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home