Wednesday, October 26, 2005
High School, The Best 2 1/2 Years Of My Life.
For some reason, everything has been reminding me of high school lately.
I think it started with this post.

Then I watched the movie Mad Love with David. If insanity and people dressed like this doesn't remind me of high school, nothing will.

Then Lou mentioned that Sat was Homecoming at my old school and that they'd flashed a picture of me in biology class up during a flashback slide show.

On Sat, I was stopped by JR's apartment to borrow some old yearbooks, (because I lost mine in a the only one of my breakups that wasn't civilized), so I could scan some old pictures at Kinkos when I get the chance.
Prepare to see pictures of me in my disturbingly skinny overachiever phase.

Then last night a older hispanic man walked past me, as I sat on the front steps of my apartment waiting for David, wearing an old P.E. t-shirt from my school.


1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

i love that movie!

Post a Comment

<< Home