Thursday, April 05, 2007
A dose of Jonny, in letter form, in case you were having withdrawls.
And who isn't, frankly.
Because Jonny rocks, just ask his fan club.

.... "My new flat is nice. While moving in to it has made me marginally richer in terms of money, far more significantly it has made me obscenely wealthy in terms of furniture. I now have three sofas, three chests of drawers, two wardrobes, on and a half beds, two kitchen tables (with chairs), three cookers and two fridges. Most of these were there when I arrived. My new landlord, who is also my colleague, and if he were any more laid back would actually be dead just said, "Yeah, whatever, you can have them," or words to that effect. So now I'm inundated by furniture. There are at least three dining chairs currently in the bathroom, and a cooker. I suppose next time I feel like making a bacon sandwich in the shower (as we all do at least on one occasion during the day) I will actually be able to. Electrocution? Not for me, I'm special."

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

*dies of jealousy*
*resurrects to admire Jonny's penmanship*

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Don't die on me like that!

Post a Comment

<< Home