Most of the pages belonged to a very very bad sci-fi novel. Which I read completely, once I got it in order.
But a few of the pages were some sort of legal document. It was addressed to a car insurance company, from a woman who was promising that her elderly husband would no longer drive her new car, if they would continue to cover her. Apparently there had been an instance which demonstrated that her husband was too old, and that his eyesight had failed to the extent that he should no longer be driving.
What was funny about this, in my dream, was that it had apparently been written with one of those legal document templates, a sort of fill in the blank form, and you could tell this because some of the language didn't match the legal-ese of the rest of it.
"....... waiver of liability should the party of the second part, Edgar Lucente, that old goat, drive the following vehicle, MY new convertible, especially if it's past that hussy from my mall walking group Louise's house, while continuing coverage to ....."
And the dream turned into something about pencils, and My Nick becoming a cigar aficionado.
So. What does it all mean?
Labels: dose of crazy, dreams, video





6 Comments:
It means that Nick is going to get a new bicycle with a basket in the back for Luca.
Oh. Well. In light of that, it all makes sense now.
Well for one, it means that Mrs. Lucente has an excellent sense of humor for someone married to an old goat.
Also, I love mad libs legal documentation!
Second, your dream life is pretty awesome!
Mad libs legal documentation should TOTALLY BE A REAL THING.
If I come out with a line of merchandise, that's totally going to be one of my products.
the weird part is, I've been walking around with a cigar case full of cigars for the past few days.
My dear husband must have put them in my purse over the weekend or something. That, or you are hiding Nick's dream cigars from him because you don't approve? In which case, good call.. hiding them in my purse. He'll NEVER find them there!
If Nick wants to smoke a cigar, I got no beef. Perhaps the cigars, fearing an early demise, are hiding.
Post a Comment
<< Home