Tuesday, March 13, 2007
The second* day of Daylight Savings is worse.
The first day, you're prepped. You're ready. You know it's gonna feel early, but you can do it. The second day feels like "What, this again? I thought we did this."
The second day feels like a friend who asks too many favors.
The second day just feels RUDE.

I wanna go home and curl up around Dulce and take a nap in the sun.
(Also, to wash the outside of the windows again. Although with three dogs running around out there, it's a losing battle.)

Dulce watching Luca and Kylie.


*I know it's technically the third day of Daylight Savings, but since I don't have anywhere I HAVE to be on Sunday, it doesn't count.

Labels: , ,



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dulce seems pretty entertained by those doggies outside.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Kitty TV.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! That's what we call our fish tank! Maisey is entranced by it. Kitty Lou was too come to think about it!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oddly enough, Dulce could care less about any of our four fish tanks. I caught Mau looking at it ONCE, and immediately snapped a picture. I'll try and find it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My windows are barely see through. In fact, I'm going to start telling people that I frosted them to keep the glare out. When you have four kids, two of them who are under the age of 8.. and all their friends hang out at YOUR house... well, I'm just lucky I don't have any broken windows. Oh wait.. yes I do.

and yes... I agree it's only getting harder to wake up in the morning. eek. I'm grumpy. need drinks. need girly time. need .... help.... aurgh. I need another one of
these type of days

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Oooooooooo, good idea. I'm going to steal it.

Post a Comment

<< Home