Monday, March 05, 2007
"Don't worry if you see us chasing each other with guns. We don't need anybody calling the police again."
Not that I was going to, of course. I may be a bit of a hippie Californian, but I DO know the difference between a real gun and a paintgun. And besides, why ruin a perfectly good afternoon's entertainment (for me)?





I quit taking pictures when I realized I was giving away their hiding spots by aiming my camera at them, and it was probably taking all their restraint not to fire on me, although I'm certain they would have tipped their hats and said "Ma'am" as they did it.

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are they? And who's yard are they playing in? My son went painballing this weekend! He has a huge assed lump on his head. The things men do for fun.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Those would be my neighbors, in our shared yard. (There are two houses on our rental property, and by not splitting up the yard, both of our dogs have more room and get to play with each other.)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like the most fun ever!

I remember once I took my son to the Santa Cruz boardwalk and he talked a very hesitant me into playing a game of Laser Tag and well...

...he had to drag my ass outta there! The best time ever! ("Maaahhmommm, do we have to play another game? I want to go visit the Haunted House now!")

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

DD - I wish we were neighbors.

Post a Comment

<< Home