Thursday, February 22, 2007
Meet Winston!

Despite the fact that he says "Cricket" I find that he looks more like this.

And I must say, I was sorely disappointed to find that none of the ring tones on it are an actual cricket noise. That would have rocked.

Ok, so because this is a new phone, it's a new number. No, I know you think you have my latest number, but you don't. Trust me. That one you think is my current one? It isn't.

And since I can't seem to get the charger on my old phone to work, I can't get your number out of it. So I don't have your number either.

Please, email me your number. Even if you're certain I have it. Trust me, I don't, I only have like four numbers in Winston, and they're like Nick and the vets office. If I die in traffic on the way home tonight, the medical examiner will think I'm such a lame-o.

And then I'll email you my new number and life can go back to the way it was, when I wasn't calling you because I AM a lame-o who never remembers to call anyone back.
But I'll text you. Pinky swear. Waaaaay more than you'd like, prolly.
GAWD I love the text messaging.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home