Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Love is funny.
So I'm browsing through the local PennySaver (think craigslist meets newsprint) and the section of Valentines Day greetings had me laughing out loud. Here's my favorite.

"MY HEART BEATS FASTER
When you're around, equalling
sweaty hands."


And there is some great inspiration for finding a pet name for your loved one. Here are some of my faves, all of which I would expect to be broken up with for using.


"Your Miss Thang"

"Mitter Sitter"

"Magnet BFF"

"Bumpkin"

"Baby Dew"

"Iggy"

"Bandit"

Labels: , , ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a series of names I call my honey and my kids which include pooky booty, pokey butt, papa bear, cutie pie, honeyboo, and punkin.

I might have to steal one of these to throw them off one of these days!

Blogger Minoa said...

Bandit was the name of my Great Dane...Bandit B Bad to be exact....

Post a Comment

<< Home