Monday, January 15, 2007
I've Decided I Totally Need OnStar.
Just think, it opens up a whole new world of prank calls.

"OnStar, how can I help you?"
"Could you tell my husband that sending naked pictures of yourself to a man named Ed in Nebraska IS cheating?"
"Could you tell my wife that if she wasn't such a frigid bitch ........"
"Is there any chance the passenger seat has an eject button you could activate?"

"OnStar, how can I help you?"
"Yeah, hi. Can I play back this voicemail from a guy I've been seeing, and tell me if you hear a subtext of guilt in his voice?"

"OnStar, how can I help you?"
"Would you pray with me?"

"OnStar, how can I help you?"
"Are you happy with your long distance service?"

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggle* Ooh! You definitely need OnStar.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*nods*

Post a Comment

<< Home