Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I'm here, I just got caught up reading Under The Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer. I mean, working. Yeah. Working.
1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
Nope. My toes are all rather even. I have cute feet. I'm trying to find a picture, but the only on I can find is this one. My foot is all the way on the right there.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Anything that glides well.


3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
I don't have a planner. My Outlook calender says that I have a customer service meeting that day, but thats just because I book those meetings, I don't actually have to go. So nothing, really. Why? Wanna hang out? Lets get frozen yogurt and watch ANTM.


4. What color are your toenails usually?
*laughs* You should see my nail polish bag. It looks like a glitter factory blew up. I don't wear the outlandish colors quite as often though. I do try to have some class. Right now they're a very classic red. With glitter. But if I see a bottle of a color that makes you squint a little, I can't resist buying it. Nail polish makes great craft paint.


5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Probably lines of poetry.


6. What color are the curtains in your room?
Sheer netting. *wink* Bet you want my address now.


7. What color are the seats in your car?
Tan. Like, a really clean tan now. You can see the tan. Nick cleaned the car. No more newspapers and straw wrappers.


8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Of course. I have Mau, and I suspect I'll always have him, since I think he'll outlive me. (Pact with Satan.) I've always been partial to tuxedo cats. Makes the place feel more formal.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
A postage stamp? A card for Lola, that I'll drop in the mail once I find her new address. It has Lisa Frank monkey stickers on it, arranged in obscene positions.


10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I have a very dear reader there.


11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
No idea.


12. Who is the last baby that you held?
A coworker's baby. Oh, the cuteness. I wanted to eat her cheeks.


13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
I know of very few twins, actually. I knew some quadruplets when I was a kid. Two of them were identical, the third looked a lot like them, and the fourth didn't look like he even belonged in the same family. I thought the fourth one was cute. He just seemed like a rebel somehow.


Do you like cinnamon toothpaste?
Sure, but I'm not picky. A fact that Nick reminds me of, when ever it's time to pick some up. "Honey, you get whatever you want, of course, but I'm just gonna get something normal."


15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
My Gwenie, the '05 Ford Focus. She has engine trouble, but I still have her. Somebody broke into her a few months ago, picking the truck lock, folding down the back seat and crawling through, spending quite a bit of time trying to hotwire her, only find that she won't start. Frankly, when I saw it the next morning, I just laughed.


16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators.
Gators. 'Cause they're animals.


17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Hmmm. Sept. 'O3, I think. With my kidlets. That was FUN.


18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Nope. None. My only real experience with wallpaper was on a high school play set. "You Can't Get There From Here." We had no crew other than a director and one sound and lighting guy, so we built our own set. We stole furniture from our parent's houses. One girl's dad said he just came to see his sofa in action. The set rocked, I must say. We did GOOD.


19. Closest thing to you that is yellow:
Post its! The big, extra sticky kind. Since I order the supplies around here, I can get just the sort I want.


20. Last person to give you a business card?
*checks the stack*
Dan Shields, CSP
Nelson & Associates.


21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
Hmmm. Utilities, I think.


22. Closest framed picture to you?
My handsome Knickers, with his unicycle.

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Last night, Nick made burritos. It was DELICIOUS.


24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
No. Why? You think they'd give it to me? I doubt it. I don't have any kids or drug problems.


25. How many emails do you have?
In which account? 805 in my Gmail.


26. Last time you received flowers?
Hmmmm. Prolly from Nick. He has great taste.


27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
I love how this implies that every heterosexual marriage is holy and pleasing to God. I can think of plenty of ways to defile the sanctity of marriage, a person's choices and actions, but your gender? Please. So the short answer to your question is no, of course not.


29. Do you play air guitar?
Rarely. I'm more of an air drums girl. Which is bad, because I have no rhythm. I fake rhythm well, but deep down I know I have none.


30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
*eyes dart around* Why? What did you hear?


31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
I don't even know what that is. *googles* Oh. Ew. No. Not my taste at all. The only little knickknacks I collect are owl figurines, and a small part of me despises myself for that.


32. What is your high school's rival mascot?
An eagle, I think. We were the Patriots. I was actually the mascot for awhile, after my bad knee kept me from cheer leading. (Shut up.)


33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
She didn't go to my school, but Lissy and I were friends in high school. From my school itself, Jessica. Nick was surprised to meet Jessica, he freely admitted when he met her that he thought I'd made her up.


34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Here at work. Trying to keep from giving my cold to everyone.


35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
In theory. In reality I know I'm not well suited to it. See #29.


36. What color are the blinds in your living room
Beige. It's one of the few things in my home that I approve of being beige.


37. What is in your inbox at work?
Emails. I don't think I'm supposed to post them on my blog.


38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
A feature on unusual court cases.


39. What was the last pageant you attended?
My Bug, when she won Miss Teen El Cajon, in '99.


40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Pizza Hut. I'm loyal to my previous employer. Mostly because having worked there, I know for a fact it's clean.


41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Mostly paper ones. That I may or may not have made myself.


42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Some office supply order records.


43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
No, and it sounds a bit ominous.


44. Are you ticklish?
Yes.


45. Last time you saw fireworks?
Mexico!


46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Dunno. Not much of a fan.


47. Who is the last person that left you a message you actually returned their call?
Bunny!


48. Last time you parked under a carport?
Last day we lived in the Flying Caravan.


49. Do you have a black dog?
I have a dog with black stripes, does that count?


50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
I think think Nick ate them all over the weekend, I remember throwing away the bottle.


51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
I might be a step-aunt, but I don't know.


52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
If he doesn't object to the word "pretty," I have to say My Nick.


53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
On the drive to work this morning.


54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Nope. Not a clue.


55. Do you have a little black dress?
Yes. It's hella cute, in a boobalicious sort of way.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Of course, can't wait to read it!

Post a Comment

<< Home