Thursday, January 04, 2007
I Love My New Neighbors.
Like, a lot. I wanna make that clear before I refer to them as 'rednecks,' which I often will because a.) they are, and b.) I don't mean it in an insulting way.
We're just very different, that's all.

Like, they drink cheap beer and I drink cheap wine. They always wear cowboy hats and speak in inexplicable southern accents and I don't, except for on rare occasion. They are amused for hours by riding a dirtbike back and forth across a ten foot yard, and I am amused for hours by watching them ride back and forth across a ten foot yard. They have two pickup trucks on average per person, which came in handy to haul all my boxes of books.

Yeah, they helped me move. And in my book, there is no higher class of human being than those who help me schlep my shit.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. People that you've known less than a week helped you move. I'm stunned.

Post a Comment

<< Home