Monday, January 15, 2007
I Cannot Stop Laughing.
I found this link, labeled "Christian Swim Suits." (Don't ask.)


Apparently, Jesus wants us to drown.

These suits claim to "highlight the face, and not the body," but good lord, I don't believe draping something in a neon parachute is a good way to detract attention from it, so I say bullshit to that.

This is just as much a sexual statement as a skimpy bikini and in my opinion, a far more degrading one, as the message seems to be that we're all such animals that two extra inches of her skin will whip us into a frenzy resulting in a collapse of civilization as we know it.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Delicious reflexion, about God wanting us to drown... Sure they are Swim Suits and not Skiing Suits??

Is the bikini a sin???

Regards

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Delicious reflexion, about God wanting us to drown... Sure they are Swim Suits and not Skiing Suits??

Is the bikini a sin???

Regards

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

The bikini a sin? Not in my bible.

Post a Comment

<< Home