- Cherry Tomatoes. The Trader Joe's Organics Mixed Medley Cherry Tomatoes, specifically.
- Someone to pay my bills. Well, not pay them exactly. Just someone who'll take my money, address the envelopes, lick the stamps and drop them in the mail. Wait, no, someone to pay my bills. With their money. That's even easier.
- This album. For Heat of the Moment. Which is a.) a kick ass song, and b.) Nick and I can't help giggling like crazy when ever we hear it because it reminds us of that episode of South Part where Cartman sings the song to the Congress to convince them to pull the plug on Kenny so he can have Kenny's video game. So the song just makes me happy all around.
- Juicy pear or black licorice JellyBelly jelly beans.
- A note from my doctor excusing me from any meeting longer than 20 minutes.
- A small yacht.
- A day off to do nothing but lay in the sun with my puppy.
- Sea Monkeys! Can you believe Colsy heard on the radio that they were on the Worst Gift list?
- A bunch of plane tickets, to fly in all my lovely readers for my birthday party.
- A bunny.
- World peace.
Labels: birthday, Christmas, holidays, lists
4 Comments:
If I get Sea Monkeys, I'll name one after you. And the others after the band members of Asia.
*grin*
Ha! I love that link! Love it!
Everyone, go there!
You can have every single one of my juicy pear and black licorice jelly belly jelly beans! I get a big container every year and I always end up throwing those (and the cantaloupe)flavors away. I dunno if I can make it in time for Christmas. Maybe valentine's day?
SWEEEEEEEEEET!
Post a Comment
<< Home