Wednesday, December 20, 2006
More Lies I Will Tell My Children Someday.
Part One here.

I will tell them that to ask for change from a merchant is called, "laundering drug money" and send 'em into a grocery store with a twenty.

I will tell them that my wedding ring is called an STD and that Daddy gave it to me right before the wedding.

I will tell them that "to overdose" means "to nap" and that if anyone calls to let them know I'm in bed.

I will teach them that family game night is called "ritual goat sacrifice" and that they'd better not be late.

I will teach them that vitamins are called "maggots" and that not only do we take two in the morning, they're in all our food.

I will tell them that tissues are called "tampons" and that if they ever see a woman crying, to tell her they could tell she needs one.

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're kids are going to attract some very strange friends.

Some might be gamers.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this sounds eerily similar to what my friend and i planned on doing when we had kids... though, i wanted to make a house where when you hit the garage door opener, the whole front of the house lifted up while the garage door stood still...

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

That would definitely be a show.
I must have one.

Post a Comment

<< Home