Wednesday, December 20, 2006
9 Questions About My Love Life
01. Have you ever been in love?
*smiles* Oh yes.

02. Do you believe in love?
If I had to pick just one thing in the world to believe in, I'd pick love.

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail?
Because we were arguing one day and he realized that I could keep some level of control while mad, whereas he completely lost it and stomped around like a really big two year old. He got so insecure that I could do that, that for the next several weeks he did everything he could to drive me crazy, to try and make me flip out and lose it. Took me a few weeks of this torture to figure out what he was doing, but when I confronted him about it, he admitted it. He suggested we just back off and see if we could be friends before we re-evaluated out relationship. I told him his behavior didn't even qualify him for my friendship.
To this day he has a difficult time getting the concept that I'm not angry with him, I'm just very, very done with him. He still tries to talk to me, so he can continue to poke me in the psyche. *shrugs* Eventually I'll slam enough doors in his face (figuratively and literally) that he'll get it.

That's my side, anyway, but I think I'm telling it pretty fairly.

04. Have you ever been heartbroken?
No, oddly enough. When I met Nick, I made the surprising and slightly embarrassing realization that I'd never really been in love before. At least, not like this.

05. Have you ever broken someone's heart:
I'm not sure. They all seem fine now, I would guess (and hope) not.

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
Yes, and I think when you love someone, they become your best friend.

07. Have you ever loved someone but never told them?
No, I'm not the type to hold that back, ever.

08. Are you afraid of commitment?
I think I have a healthy respect for it, what it takes, what it gives.

09. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life?
Nope, although at age 19 I probably would have said yes. I suppose that as I get older and have more relationships, the number of them that in hindsight I consider serious gets smaller.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home