Friday, November 17, 2006
Wooooo-Hoooooo!
New Year's will find us in Ensenada Mexico!
And by us, I mean my brother (and favorite vacation buddy ever) Jesse, his hilarious and adorable wife Bethany, Nick (I think we all know how I feel about him!) and me.
And there is a slight chance we'll be joined by Bethany's friends, fellow bridesmaids from their wedding, who I adored on sight and had such a fun time with at the wedding, Cindy and Katie!

So much fun/tacos/dancing/horsebackriding/tequila/swimming/long walks on the beach to see the lion will be had!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I can't wait!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jm said...

Cule!!

Sounds exciting, a great way to celebrate the New Year!!

I will probably be celebrating with my brothers and sister hopefully, and hopefully sober... but you never know!!

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

My excuse to start drinking champagne 8 hours before midnight will be that I'm toasting you, in spirit.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yeppers. He and I used to go to this place every year for New Years when we were younger, but the past couple years I haven't been able to make it, for one reason or another.

So we've got some stories like that already. Like, "yeah, when we got thrown out for licking that Belgian's bellybutton, and the skyscraper disappeared overnight and they named room number 20 the Emerald City room after us!"

Post a Comment

<< Home