Thursday, November 09, 2006
Such A Sweet Puppy

Nick bought Luca a pig's ear to chew on.
I say specifically that Nick bought it, because while I had no objections, I certainly wasn't about to handle it in any way.
I mean, it's got a VEIN running through it.
EW.

Ew, ew, ew, ew EW.

Of course Luca loved it, and chomped away happily while we watched America's Next Top Model (which I like for reasons I can't explain, and I can't explain them because I refuse to examine them very closely).

Every so often he would pause in his chewing, look up at me thoughtfully, and then trot over and drop the pig's ear in my lap. And then look at me to gauge my reaction to his gift, his sharing of his treasure.

And so I tried very hard not to squeal as I jumped, flinging the pig's ear across the room without even touching it, by the sheer force of my jump.
Fortunately for his feelings, he thought it was a game.
Unfortunately for my nerves, he really liked the game.


3 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

We've got some cute ones on the camera, but at some point between the camera, the cord and my computer, there is drama.
As soon as we figure it out, they'll go up!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Top Modle too.... And like you, I wish to keep those reasons to, "Well, there's nothing better on" and "I enjoy the photography aspect of it." Mostly because if I examined my enjoyment further I may be terrified....

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I like to say, "I'm interested in the interpersonal dynamics of girls in a competitive artistic industry."
Or, "I work with teenage girls, so I like to stay abreast of the issues they face, in terms of beauty and ideals."

Post a Comment

<< Home