Thursday, November 09, 2006
So Then I Said ...
..... "Lets never waste our time eating anything else."

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks to my sexy boyfriend, I have discovered Jalepeno Poppers. How have I gone almost 26 years without knowing such goodness existed? HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME???
I mean, it's jalepenos. It's cheese. It's DEEP FRIED. You couldn't genetically engineer a more perfect food for me.

I've seen the light.
I've converted.
From now on, as much as possible, I shall subsist wholly upon these, our most holy food.


3 Comments:

Blogger PomHeart said...

how could you not have known about these?

and now my mouth is watering...

Blogger Zoemonster said...

OMG.. I LIVE for poppers...

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I couldn't agree more.
You should stop by for poppers some night, all of you.

Post a Comment

<< Home