Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Put A Cat On It - Research Study, Part 2
Mau and Dulce continue to work well as a pain fighting team. Mau is better at sniffing out the hurty-spots, and Dulce has more patience and staying power about staying on them.

Today my research becomes personal. I'm not just chasing a Nobel Prize now. My poor Knickers threw his back out really badly yesterday, and he's at home.


I prescribed lots of cat snuggling, and put Luca in charge of licking his face every hour.
Luca's a great face licker.
Very enthusiastic about the face licking. In fact you gotta be a bit on your guard when you talk to him, he'll totally french you mid sentence.

I have great faith in this treatment. Any day now the government grant will come, and I'll use it to set up a holistic medicine shop that's really just a cat adoption/rental service. There will be lots of hammocks and reallyreally snuggly cats. I expect to see you all there.


1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

That's why I need the government grant, so I can continue my research.
But really, are those such terrible ways to die?

I'll send your well-wishes Nick-wards, thank you!!

Post a Comment

<< Home